: 3913

: 23

10, 2010 5:11 pm

: , .() ..... ..
    ... :

the prophet said:every prophet before me was sent to his people alone ,but i have been sent to all mankind..........(bukhari

: ()
    abdullah ibn al-harith:said:I never saw anyone who smiled more than allah's Messenger (tirmid

- -: - - ǡ
    ( )
    A'Ishah said:the prophet spoke in a simple and clear way so that all those who heard him ,understood him ; (ABU DAWUD

- -: ()

the PROPHET

SAID:whoever loves my way of life (sunnah)LOVES ME;and whoever loves me will be with me in paradise(Tirmidhi

)

- -: - - , , , - - .()
    Anas ibn Malik said:"i was in the prophet's service for ten years, and he never once said ''uff(i.e.shame)! to me .when Idid something (wrong) he never asked me,''why did you do that?'' when I did not do something (that I should have done) he never asked me, ''why did you not do that?'' The Messenger of Allah had the best disposition of all people'.( Tirmidhi

)

- -: ()
    The prophet said:'Aperson who has not learned any of the Qur'an is like a house in ruins'(Tirmidhi

) .

: , ( )
    The prophet said :'Actions will be judged a ccording to the intentions (behind them) ,and everyone will be repaid according to what he intended '.
    (Bukhari ,Muslim

)

- -: - - ,
    , ( )
    A'ishah related:'Whenever the prophet was given a choice (between two things) he chose whatever was easier -unless it was sinful, in which case
    he was more careful than anyone to avoid it'.(Bukhari,Muslim

romio

: 5738

: 26

:

romio 12, 2010 1:20 pm

memoo200

: 4126

: 28

:

memoo200 12, 2010 1:25 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥